Monday, October 20, 2008

My bdae Celebration - Part1

My first Bdae celebration was done by Zhiping, Minghao and Jinlong.. They gave me a surprise after I'm back from some event at Victoria Theatre. It was very late already.. but they have managed to hold up a small cake with an unlited candle and sang Happy Birthday song for me... So touched! So sweet of them. and zp stayed over at my place for that night!

This is my 1st Celebration! very early.. on 10th Oct!

Thanks guys! They gave me a U shaped pillow and a bag! The one that i am wearing? That is it!

Previously zhiping already bought a bag for me for my bdae.. however, the bag died on me. abit torn but currently still usable. Then my dearest zhiping decied to buy a new one for me.. so co0l rite? hahas! I am so blessed!!!

Show you some pics ah...



This is the bag



This is the purple pillow! very comfortable one!



Their cake for me! nice! cheessssyyy cake!

Lastly,some random pic we took outside on the train



My first few presents are given by my JS module project groupmate SEAN! He gave me a noddy doraemon... so cute! So sweeeeet of him! Thanks huh!

Also, ZP and gang, mentioned above and...

not forgetting WENDY and BeeKwoon!!! so sorry!!!
They gave me a GUESS perfume! The special feature about this perfume is..

It is HEART shaped! (bottle)
It is PURPLE in color!!!

Amazing rite?! I wonder how they managed to find it.. really appreciated babes!
The wrapping is also very nice... nice orange satin pouch with a little red heart pinned on it... sweet!

I cant bear to use it at all.. it is so lovely! even bk asked me if i have worned it to the steamboat day, i replied No as i dun wanna finish the bottle.. otherwise it wud not be purple color anymore. Probably i will use it during freaking SPECIAL days.. hahas.. like my first date with my future boyfriend or something... hahas....
Thanks for even sending it to my DOORSTEP! thanks sweeties!

No comments: