Friday, September 13, 2013

My New Canon AE-1 Program


Say hello to my Birthday present from G: Canon AE-1 Program :D

First Impressions: It is relatively heavy for a girl like me, but I guess I could get used to it. 

On the top of the camera there are also some controls that I need to learn to use:
  • Shutter button: Comes with a screw hole for a remote shutter.
  • A / L / S switch: A is engaged, L is lock, and S is for self-timer.
  • Shutter dial: 1) Shutter speeds range from 2 seconds to 1/1000 second. 2) Bulb is also available. 3) On this dial you can also set the Program mode
  • Film ISO selector: Here you set the camera to suit the film's sensitivity
  • Film rewinder: Rewinds the film.
  • Battery beeper button: Allows you to check the battery level by listening to the beeping frequency when you press on it.
Can't wait to snap more pictures with it - experimenting with films in different ISOs, camera settings, and then discover beautiful effects along the way! 

No comments: