Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finished Microbe proj!

I'm doomed! Haven really start mugging for my final sem exams yet.
still fighting with my projects! oh dear....

One (microbe) is already down! yea!

Left with two : TS and JS

JS is ending next week and TS is ending the week after! Chiong ahh...!

JS: Almost done with my part, gonna add somemore info though.

TS: Done with my research, maybe doing some too along the way when required. Found half of the costumes for my groupmates. Gonna embark on my portfolio journey soon! Target = complete part of it by the end of this weekend.

You may say that I might as well use the time to blog to complete some of it now.

Problem is my brain is functioning slower. Gonna die down soon. Have for wake up early tmr to do a volunteer work too! =)

So, i guess i shall leave it for tmr before my brain protests. hahas!

Went 'touring' around old woodlands checkpoint to source for costumes. Only managed to get a white cloth for the ghost outfit. Seen quite a few nice ones, bbut the price is not nice at all. hahas! nevermind about that, at least we had quite a fun time in SS. Doing all the stupid things...consider it for a good de-stress methodology!

Heys! IT's me! selecting a bottle of wine!



okay.. the two*ahem*





Missing my milking years! The bottles are so cute!





So satisfied with my two milk bottles!


Woah..nice back view...





I love HONEY!





Do you like Yakult kim? hahas...



nice shot taken by me! bleahs...



It's so light!



unglam pose~


Do I look like a COOL auntie? hahas!



Nice angle! =D





My fave Fruit! =O


That's all folks! ^.^

No comments: