Thursday, November 6, 2008

Outing with my F1 mates!

I went out with my F1 buddies, kun yao and Terrence, yesterday night for dinner!

We meet up in Holland village and had Katong Laksa for dinner. Cox kun yao said that the laksa stall not bad.. so we just go try lo.. oh gosh, it is real katong laksa, to be eaten by a SPOON and the OTAH they sell is great! I like their otah otah... nice! ai yah.. i didnt take any pics of the laksa cox i supposed you people know how it looked like rites? hahas!

Then after that we went for a walk in the Pet's Lover Shop to look at dogs! OMG! they are freaking cute you know? If not for my mum, I may have one barking by my side already... =P Psst! Terrence is actually afraid of dogs! hahas... Then kun yao was like saying,' woah when you in army, you are a scout, so mach0, then when enemy let dogs out, you'll run...' I burst out laughter.

We continued to stroll along the streets of Holland Village until we were in front of this restaurant/cafe. We then went in to have our dessert and continue our chatting.

This is how the place looked like.. super comfortable! we went up to the second level. unfortunately i forgot its name! humph!



and the seats are abit of the jap style..



This is them acting 'hardworking'. o0ps!



another hardworking angle!



Ai yah.. Terrence is actually showing kunyao how he microbiology pictures look like.. how gross they are.. yucks!

Terrence's drink



Our apple crumble! it really crumbles when we use our fork trying to cut it! hahas!



my fragrant ROSE BUD TEa! The smell of the rose bud is so nice! refreshing and relaxing! They even accompanied it with a small jar of honey! swe3t! but i didnt put, only put abit inside to try before we leave.. =D



zoom view!



these are the rose buds.. can you see?



I certainly would want to go there again.. to study or chill.. anything! HV is so near my sch! =D

No comments: