Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lotsa things to do!

hey people!

I have alot of tasks to complete!!! headache!

Finally completed compiling all the slides for my microbes module! Sent to them already and i shall wait for the meeting on wed!

Next! I am going to act as the '3rd wife', named 'Eling' in the play 'The Golden Child'. Funny name rite? ehs! Dont look down on this name... its a splendid play alright?!

Initially i wanted to be the costume designer for this play, but i was too slow, elspeth shall do it yea! =) psst! remember to let me wear till damn chio okay?! hahas!

Will tell you the story soon oh! dun worry..
Recently gotten a few tasks to do!

Designing namecards for NUSSU PRU.
Start memorising lines for play.
Start practising presentation lines for presentation on Friday.
Complete JS writings by the end of this week.
Chionging driving! Eliminate all my weakness!

Wish me good luck oh! There may be more, i may just forget some of them. If there are more, i'll update once again okay! hais.... =(

No comments: