Monday, November 3, 2008

Some random pic with my uni frens!

heyheys! Some updates on my activities!

Sorry about the late update.. cox recently rather busy with assignments and projects.
After my birthday, there are actually a number of datelines for my assignment.. hahas..

Flor: i know i know, it's NOV already! and your birthday is coming! hahas.. excited rite?

hahas..

Have been chiong my driving lessons recently... cox TEST day is coming! so nervous!
My frens told me to be calm and relax when in the car driving.. it is very important to be calm..

Shu yu! She passed her Driving test first time! so co0l la! hahas..
These pics are taken when we are cam whoring outside the central library...
Forgot why she bring her cam le..







This is her lame pose outside the central forum! hahas!



I will try damn hard! poof!
I have 3 pending projects on hand.. no assignments - fortunately
one of them is giving me a headache..

hmm.. lemmi go back to one to two weeks before!

Had my last Theatre Studies pract lesson..
I am going to miss my TS peeps so much! They rock you know! jus wonderful!

Then one of my TS classmate, Bright, he was wearing my fave color! So i took a pic with him..

* pardon my hair, abit chui here...



Last friday I met up with Terrence, a fren i made during the F1 assignment, for lunch in school.

It is jus so coincident that we are both from the same sch! and he is already year 3!
Thanks for waiting dude! Cox i was late from my driving lesson, my instructor released me late! humph!

Then also, that very day i went out with minghao jinlong kimmy and zhiping to watch movie after school. its been awhile since i last saw the guys... hahas!

too bad we didnt take any pics.. think we take until sian alr.. whaha..
okays.. think that shud be all...

Will update very soon! cox I am like having appointments everynight for this week!hehes! more pictures!! whoooo!

No comments: