Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back from driving lesson

Vro0o0m! Jus back from my driving lesson.
A lesson wasted i must say. My lesson starts at 9am and i woke up barely at 8am.
When i was in the car, my reaction time was like more than 2 seconds. damn slow motion! Even my instructor also cant stand me. When i wanna turn, instead of changing down my gear, i jus stare in blank and attempt to turn with gear 3. whahaha!

Heys! my usual performance not like that one lo. Think next time i will have to wake up earlier to warm my brain! walk around, read a book or sth. Those i will do before my exams in the past. You know, when u drive, u really need the genki and brain to think. Okay! enough of my complaints!

Woot! Its my happy day today, i will be dying my hair this evening with hannah.
Gotta do abit of self grooming these few days before the school starts. Trim my brows and body. So that there will be a new me on 4th Aug! uh huh,
Please tune in for my SURPRISE later! hahas!
Ok, this is my current hair color (abit outdated already, now slightly lighter)

my hair now

So we will see what will happen to my hair tonight.. hees...

No comments: