Thursday, July 24, 2008

NEw Hair color!

Yo! As promised. My new hair color is done.
OMG! It is really different from the color shown on the book. the color is supposed to be Brown ash color.
It ended up became so LIGHT! Think he put too much or wad la. Hopefully, a few more weeks it will look better.

But hannah says its better than my previous sucky highlights...hahas.. The purpose of me dyin is i wanna get rid of the sucky highlights. So, its 0o0kay.

Last time the color is realy cheap0 one. Two months and its gone! Now the hair dye is L0real one. Better Quality. Cheap also. 55 bucks for my hair length. which is damn long and thick. So if yours is shorter - cheaper.

Wish my hair good luck!

NexT! I wanna update pics of my RDA exp as an emcee as mentioned in my previous posts. see!

emcee

No comments: