Monday, January 5, 2009

OUting to Chinatown and marina south pier

went CHINATOWN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket My hairband nice?

There are actually alot of good stuffs at Chinatown.
The only disadvantage is that there are tOO many ppl there! hahas!
Difficult to walk and breathe.
and

MARINA SOUTH PIER for CHENG HO Watertours!

Photobucket

This is at KUSU Island! nice view rite?

Photobucket
on the bus from marriot hotel!

There are more pics! show u later! pIctures of the scenery and the chengho cruise. hehes...

And also, i have completed book II, New moon.
It's wonderful. Edward is so sweet!

Photobucket

Makes me wonder something.

The pain bella suffered that steph described in the book when edward left bella.
I am so close to understanding it! I dare not say that i fully understand the pain since i have not met someone so perfect and sweet like edward. I guess this kinda guy nv exist in reality. But i believe there are some guys who are rather close to that perfection. The book gives me hope!
Wad kinda of hope? shhhhh....

Like to share with u a song.
Please stop my music playing at the side and play this.




I Still Believe In Love - Jenny Hyun

I STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE
Artist: Jenny Hyun
Composer: unknown

It was a clear summer day
when I saw the tears on your face
I knew that our time was up on us

Our moment of end was so fast
but the kiss of goodbye always lasts
not even time could fade it away

Even though you are no longer here
there is still something between us
Even though life isn't fair
I'll never lose my trust

Just another lesson to be learned
gotta move on and not lose faith
just another obstacle to take
live my life before it gets too late

I won't give up, I won't stay down
this is what life's worth living for
I still believe in love

I'm holding the warmth of your lips
it feels like the first time we kissed
when all of the stars lined up for us

but like the wind you said goodbye
and left me alone here to cry
we shouldn't have gone our separate ways

Even though you are no longer here
there is still something between us
Even though life isn't fair
I'll never lose my trust

Believe in LOVE ppl!

No comments: