Monday, December 29, 2008

EG 4e1 class gathering!

whoo!

Went 4E1 class gathering ytd. it's a PICNIC! oh my! =D

A very nice one! We had an excess of food! thanks to Huay Jiun, really!hahas

The sandwiches made by both HJ and Lee wen are tasty. super.nice! =D

After filling our bellies, a few of us went away from the food mat to the lakeside and took some nice pics.

Okok. i admitted that i am in this kind of photo shoot frenzy rite now. I think i should get over it soon. hahas!

Wanna brush up my photoshop skills ma. LEvel up my skills. hahas!

After selecting my two fave pics. edit.
They turn out this way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

good? okay?

The following will be some pics of the activities the few of us had after the gathering. More of the picnic pics are with HJ. have to wait for her to return to Aussie b4 we can really see them. so. check out FB!

Here, we took the train heading home tgt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then kim suddenly have the urge to shop at SBW shping centre. Went dAISo! It's a fantastic place, we found lotsa treasure there. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

candid pics are really cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My lame pose. Please ignore. haha!

Photobucket

Here's the one i like.

Photobucket

Photography is really interesting. So does photo editing.
I am particularly interesting in doing all these media related stuff.
Like media design and photo editing. many many media things I LIKE.

My ambition is to work in an events/advertising firm as PR, events coordinator or have a media related job. I know that all these jobs arent easy.
But, I want to seriously work towards my goals!

Being a mugger next year will be one of my resolutions.
Aim: achieve my sky scrapping CAP. haha! Jia you en! =D

No comments: