Saturday, December 27, 2008

Photoshoot frenzy

Went christmas celebration with ZP KIM and JUN to Bugis. Walk walk abit and eat eat abit.

We ate somewhere around haji lane and beach road there.
I had PRATAs with JUN.
Kim n ZP had briyani.

Not bad la. hahas!

Post christmas, ZP KIM and I celebrated with NICOLE.
At HOlland V, Essential Brews.
A nice place with a nice atmostphere! I simple love the place!
Took lotsa crazy pics.
Guess they are not uploaded yet. haaah...
Will definitely upload here when they are done! hahas!

Today i went for a Post Christmas Gathering with my Rotaract ppl!
I was utterly looking forward for this day to come! dunno why.. hehes..
I enjoyed myself and also took a couple of silly pics with mich.
Jus had the MOOD. Definitely not Fa QIAO ah.
As wad my mum will always say. hahas!

Those pics i like have been edited. hehes.. make it seem professional.
Just that the figure is not professional. haha!

---- IMAGE HEAVY ----

Ok. Here are a few zi lian pics with mich.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dunno why, this pic is so dark, think is becox of the photographer, hanson. ai yah, must improve your phototaking skills yea?

Photobucket

Next, will be my zi lian pics.

This is an EMO one. My idea! hahas didnt turn out as great. i shall try one more time.

Photobucket

Me hugging the christmas tree!

Photobucket

Miss irene, the pianist.

Photobucket

Here comes my SOFA advertisement pics. THe pixels not very high. So i just increase the exp abit. not that fantastic too. hahas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok! The finale is HERE!
Mich, the prof camerawoman, took this pic for me. NICE? =D

Photobucket

I touched up abit. hey hey, not much dif from the authentic one okay? =P

Visit mich blog to find her pianist pic too! that one is awesome! =D

No comments: