Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAppy NEw YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's a brand new year with a brand new start!
May success be with you in wadever you do!

I shall start with the conventional boring topic - New Year Resolutions.
haha! The following resolutions are ranked according to importance, starting with the most important one.
PS: You may also wan to skip this chunk and proceed to the next segment. =D

1. Get my driving license. (Don't ask me which day, i 'pan tang' liao)
2. Score better for Year 1 Sem 2.
3. Be more punctual
4. Stick onto an healthy Diet as and when possible (not really in a rush, haha!)
5. Save more money, get out of my poverty cycle! =D
7. Stay as healthy as i am in YR 2008.
6. Get a BF and be a better GF. (Note: This is the last resolution.)

Hmmm.. this should be all. I guess there may be somemore which i just couldn't think of in time. However, the above are the ones which are of utmost importance to me right now.

Went for the countdown party in vivo. Very nice songs and excellent company.
High Ambience too! =D

HEre are the pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We will look abit like lesbians here. dun look better la!

Photobucket

hey guys. Imagine urself in the place of mich. This is how 'our' kissing pic will look like. hahas!
Mich is just some stand-in for imagination. haha! =D jkjk!

Photobucket

Photobucket

nice candid? I take one!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Group cam whore!

Here comes the emo one.

Photobucket

Me and my favourite NEW MOON Book! I love the romance. *forgot about mich* =P

Photobucket

See? I am still holding onto my dear book! Zhiping asked me to use my life to protect it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All potential ahbangs and ahlians are there. Pick one!

Photobucket

We simply had nothing to do! that's why.

Had some fun with photoshop again! =D
Reminder: This is for the love of photographic design, not self-obsession. =X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

seeya! happy new year again!

No comments: