Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BACK TO scho0o0ooooll

hey hey! i am back to school!

Half excited, half moody..

The reason why i am moody is.. i am not sure if i can cope with my modules this sem and pull my CAP up at the same time. praying and mugging will be my hobbies for this sem! hahas!

What i am excited about are the modules i am taking this sem.

they are all very interesting! thats why! they are:

Principles of visual communication
Theories of communications and new media
French language! (at first i wanted to take korean, ended up i not enough points. so see you next sem korean!)
french's not bad too!
Principles of Marketing and lastly
Economics module.

They are taxing but interesting. that is the reason for me converting to a mugger religion!!!!

see you in the library! hahas!

of course, in the midst of those hardwork, i will definitely allow myself some fun to destress. no worries! i kinda have a planned relax activity somewhere already, every fortnightly. ^.^

Unfortunately, my french lectures are not starting this week. so ended up i have two days off this week. so i guess i would be doing some housework, design work, watching some behind time shows and some readings these two days. =D it all depends la...

Another worry, i hope to get all my tutorial slots (i think there may be one i will not get). gonna ballot for them this friday. wish me good luck!

Went to dragonfly for some sort of last day holiday party thing before my sch starts. and to support frens too! it's my first time there and before that i heard that its some canto club.
Took some pics! nice ambience, band and singing performance and songs too! got alot of talents are there!

At first i was wondering how ppl dance to chinese music. but alas! they played eng pop club music for us to dance. not bad! they have liveband singing performace and dancing too! da kai yan jie for me!

I didnt dance though.
i too dumb to dance. hahas

fiona and me full body! =)
Photobucket

fiona and me again up close!
Photobucket

Photobucket

my whisky with coke is on the left!
Photobucket

Photobucket
happily holding my whisky! nice~

Bryan, the drummer. people say he looked like MINGDAO! hahas!
Photobucket

simon, the guitarist. he look more handsome in person! =X
Photobucket

It's nice know them as frens. Enjoyed myself, thanks to the two babes and them! =D

No comments: