Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GARAGE Trip

Before you proceed on reading about my activities for the day.
Take a look at this MV.
Some of you might have seen or heard this song before.
I think it is touching. Wnna share it with you. =D



WEnt to a Garage today. or is it a Workshop?
Wadever you called it yea? Nice experience and trip.
Took some professional noobies photos too with gang's SLR.

Bought a mag and started my shooting spree!

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh ya! i have dyed my hair again!!! Dark Quburn color. look younger than previous. hahas! cox my mum says i look older with those yellowish hair. yucks? she dyed it for me! Thanks mum!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took some pics with the beetle outside the workshop!
Sky blue in color damn nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Life is a highway!



The place is a total contrast of what i have imagined.
I have imagined the place to be warm and oily.
Enclosed and smelly.

The workshop that i have seen today is kinda pleasant to be in.
Its super windy, though there's a strong petrol smell. (its located just next to the petrol station)
Cool and clean. the floors are not coated with grease or wad.
It is just clean. Really.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
itchy hands again!

my manicure! DIY one. nice color? thanks to val! =D
Photobucket

Amazing experience i had today, being able to be there, i had to thank gang for bringing me there despite the unsuitability of the place for me.
I just wanna take a look look!

engine of a merc

Photobucket

Photobucket

From some of the above pic, u can really tell how limited the place is for picture taking.
Cox today jus nice is their 'slower' day. Not many cars.

Like he always mention to me wadever he did in that place, ripping whichever car's engine out. It's kinda hard for me to imagine everything or all those stuff he said.
It is better for me to go down and have a feel of it.
Nicer this way and i can learn sth too!

Reach there about 12pm and i left at around 4pm.
woah piang! after i reach home, i am so freaking tired la!
Fall onto my sofa and soon falls asleep. hahas!

woah.. i'm so tired now.. gonna crash! night!

No comments: