Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Troubled

I have many things running in my mind right now.
Super troubled. Kinda lost too.
That's why i have decided to blog.

I think i know what i am doing,
but i probably dunno wad i am doing at all too.

oh man...
What should I do?
Chatting on msn all the time doesn't seem real to me at all.
Just like talking to each other in a virtual world.
No one can prove that it is really happening or it has already happened.
Really noONE.
Just like breaking up with your boyfriend on msn/phone.
The act of a coward. It happened to me before,
that's why I dont trust it (msn)anymore.
Not REAL.
At all.

It instilled a sense of disbelief in me.
I know, it should be just a simple affair.
But it turned out to be so complicated when you think too much.
But I cant help it. It is REALLY affecting me.

No comments: