Thursday, January 15, 2009

Everything is gearing up..

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. -Confucius

I do not really consider my CAP results last sem a failure.
Instead, it shud be the starting point of my ultimate high CAP. haha!
Work hard towards my goal and achieve it!

I know that practically saying all these arent enough.
I need to prove it via my actions.
You will see the difference. Don't worry!

I am not sure whether you are motivating me or condescending me.
Your tone seems to be belittling me becox i have scored a lower CAP than you.
You may not be on purpose. But you should know i have my own set of thinking.
I know what I am doing. At this point of time, things are not at their fullest gear yet.
I should not be too panicky over everything. I need to balance my energy.
Not throwing everything out now and be left with nothing later.


There are many methods of dealing with your life.
In life, you do not ultimately want to be Happy.
You want to deal with your life happily.

Happiness is not a destination,
It is a method of LIFE.







Happiness is a state of activity. - Aristotle

No comments: