Monday, November 17, 2008

why?

Why is everyone turning their backs against me?

You used to stand by me all the time.

However...

I sense something amiss nowadays.
Are you venting all your distress on me?
Is it jus because you aren't happy with the state you are in and you vent it all on me?

I don't understand your slight change in attitude towards me.
I can really sense it. Or am I thinking too much?

I may have caused you lots of trouble. I'm sorry.
But your tone is harsh.
Don't you know?
I'm hurt.

I know that I am in a miserable state now.
Caught up with lotsa shitty trouble.
There are reasons to why I did not do certain things.
There are reasons why I am in this sorry state now.

You don't understand
cause you can't see my 'inner life'.

I may appear fine to you.
In fact, I am not.
Not at all.

No comments: