Thursday, July 10, 2008

You can bribe me with food...

Lookin back..

I have sort of side tracked from my slimming plan.. 0ops!

Gotta watch myself yea.. Can't look like this in the future anymore..

mi!

s0bx sobx..

Wish me luck!

Another thing i wanna say:

You can always count on true friends. They help you weather every storm, they cheer you when you are down, and they chide you when you are wrong.

Sometimes you get so preoccupied with life's mundane troubles that you do not find the time to tell your friends how much they mean to you.

Now, I would like to take this opportunity to tell all the friends that I've known,

Even though I may not msg you or ask you out, that doesn't mean that I've already forgotten all of you (Esp F.I.M). You are always in my mind.

Message for my friends:

mi!

No comments: