Sunday, November 2, 2008

My birthday celebration with my sec sch mates

Wooh0o! Sorry for the delay.. hahas.. my fourth celebration is with my secondary school mates!! miss them soo soo much you know? we celebrated on the 17th Oct.

hahas! We had steamboat together in Bugis. Tian Tian Huo Guo.
Food's not splendid
Service's not splendid
Everything's not splendid!
Gone case!

Think I'll try Chong qing huo guo next time.. hahas..

Uh uh.. i know u guys like to see pictures.. and..

HERE THEY COME!

heh heh.. my sec sch guys fren all not bad looking right?

















Thanks Zhiping for organising this outing for all of us!
Xing ku u and ur hp bill le! Thanks sweetie!



Some of my galfrens! Still pretty as ever!



The following will be my individual shots with my fren!
Thanks flor for being the photographer of the day!
Don worry, they are not in any particular order... hahas!















Am i cute here? yala.. i know i know..


okay dun play le.. smile properly...


I feel like i am taking pics for my wedding thanks to florence! hahas!
She is having her own small wedding photo taking too! hahas!

Act cute pros!





The jokers' Group






Hope that i didnt miss out anybody!
cox the pics are already catching spider webs in my folder.. im so so sorry!
Its a special and fun day for me! Really love it loads!
We chat till late night on that day... some of us went home as late as 3am in the morning..
Cox there are so0o0o.. many things to say and catch up!

Really miss you guys and babes... and
I am still missing u people!
meet up soon during dec okay?!

No comments: