Thursday, January 8, 2009

GreAT frens are hard to come by

I have wonderful friends!

This is something that i can conclude after these few days.

Went out with HIV today! I feel so bad. My presents for them arent ready yet.
still got some touch up needa do and was kinda busy so abit slow.

Sometimes i feel that i am such a lousy fren! really!
For wad they have done for me, i didnt reciprocate enough.
I have always tried my best to help my frens in need.
Those tiny little stuffs or favors they need of me that are within my capabilities.
I will definitely fulfil them with all my might!

Some heard/saw that i am in need of the Twilight series,
some, though they did not possess the books, offered to help me lend from their frens.
Some even send me the PDF format for me to read!
Really appreciated. =D

i am glad that i have some of you as my fren! Totally!
You are alll great!
I have to really thank ALL my ancestors for that!
Thanks for giving me good and wonderful frens.

The term 'frens' above need not meant only for HIV.
Of course to all of you!

Great frens are hard to come by.
People say, Frens are our yet-to-be siblings.
OR RATHER,
Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.

The following are my belated christmas presents from H and V!
Thanks so much babes! i LOVE them!

Val's presents for me to get pretty and destress! how thoughtful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hannah's practical presents! Personalised Tank Top and food! didnt take pics of the food though. Cox they are supposed to be eaten and taken pics of! whahahha!

okay la, at least mention their name - Tobolone and pink panda!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

tHANKS BOTH of YOU!
frens 4eva!

---

Shopped at bugis with them today. and this is my shou huo!

sweeet kimono!
Photobucket

Photobucket
nice laces and design yea?

Shall be done with my discover today! =D

No comments: