Friday, August 15, 2008

Woot! Beer can make me sleep!

Yesh its me again....
Don't worry..
It's not going to be another emotional entry. =)

Yesterday after i typed that entry, i totally can't fall asleep sia... So i went to drink beer. Glup it all down. then, guess wad, my body turn warm and my cheeks turn rosy. Suddenly, i felt abit drowsy.

Time to sleep. Off i went to sleep. hais... i dunno how many days do i need to use liqour to make me sleep. hais.

Anyway!
My lecture ends at 3pm today. So went to have lunch with Shu Yu. since our GEM module is in school of medicine, we went to the famous western restaurant MEGABITES to have our sumptous lunchie!

oh man! I lost the pic. hais. next time then show you. Their standard like restaurant one lo... humph! next time shu yu is going to bring me somewhere else in the campus to try western food.. woots!

After that, tot of doing some shopping since i dun wan to go home early. I called Flor up. Phew~ luckily she's free.... Shu Yu has her appointment too. then the two of us headed the same direction - whee! got company...

The following images are my winnings for the day. i'm Rather happy about it as i wanted a kinomo dress for a period of time alr... gees.. now, i've got it! w0ot!

My KINOMO! Beautiful~~~ only 15 bucks nia lo...


Another tube dress....! nice design and color! I like the top design!


Brown belt!


Any comments? any comments?
Jus imagine..

This gal

in all the above dresses.. beautiful or not... >.< gees..

some of my personal thoughts:

Heard anything about one easy way to forget a person is to fall in love with another?

Actually, to those who have experimented it or accidentally do it before will noe that it is rather true. In addition, having a new crush can also ease the pain of forgetting... true?

I find it rather hard to do so.. abit immoral. though effective. hahas.
Therefore, a person whom u get involved with straight after the relationship can easily be a substitute for the former.

So have to deal with it rather carefully.
You will never realise until you ask ur heart clearly.
Do search your heart thoroughly for the right feelings.
So as to prevent any regrets in the future.

That's all folks!

No comments: