Thursday, August 14, 2008

Forgive and forget

Yup, I have applied the theory of 'Forgive and Forget' in my life already.

Currently still executing the 'Forget' part.

It's tough. Any tiny inanimate object is able to remind u of the whole thing.
Just an example. Even the mobile fan that is lying on my table right now. That was the electric fan we brought to our pinic trip in East Coast Park.

Power rite?

Dunno why, nowadays i cant really slp well and has irregular diet. I slept at 4am the day before and I woke up at 7am. It's hard to fall asleep nowadays.
Sometimes I can really eat alot until vomit.
But also sometimes, i totally lose my appetite and dun feel like eating anything at all.

It's hard.

I'm still thinking of him everyday, and each time i thought about him, i cant help but tears start to drop, but with each passing day, it all gets lesser.

It's really hard.
I need time.

我不知道为什么
我很舍不得
不再去追问为什么
那是我最后的温柔
我真的舍不得
可是时间回不去了
爱你很值得
可是该停了

你和她的一举一动
你都对我说
我微笑倾听你说
但我却越听越心痛

难道你真的已经
把我给忘了吗?

真希望会有一瓶忘情水
让我把一切都忘了

这样
就不会那么痛了

No comments: