Wednesday, August 13, 2008

school!

BEWARE!

The following context will be showing the extreme 'Sua Ku' side of me.
If you are allergic to 'Sua ku's, please exit this window immediately.
Thank you!

You know why? Cox today i went to the photocopying room inside Central Library. Then this is wad i saw....

There are more on the other side too...

I was expecting to see 2 to 5 photocopier machines, like wad i saw in my JC school. Ended up, I saw rows and rows of photocopier machines. And students are lining up with stacks and stacks of books.

Oh gosh! I said to myself. U can imagine my face - the sua ku look with mouth wide open.

Look stupid? Yes.

hahas... Afterwards, i was like... co0l man!

whahaha!

Its was a fun day, cox i only went for a 2-hrs lecture, then to the library to print some stuff and off to home i went. Most of the tutorials will only start on week 3.

So if you wanna ask me out now, be quick!

Ai yah! I know la, 'xiang de mei!' I just lost a 'movie buddy', being such a like-to-watch movie person, ask me control and dun watch is = to ask me to go-and-die. sads.... nvm.

I'll go and die.

No comments: