Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tmr is thursday!

Thursday is coming tmr! wah!
that's my longest day eva! hais.
But it's alright! the intensity is fine for me though it's a long day!
The week is passing rather quickly,
Jus a blink of an eye, it's thursday alr.. aww...

Before i realised
*ahem* my birthday is coming so0n! so excited!=)
finally going to be 19! hahas!


isn't this cake cute?!

I have two friends who have the same birthday as me!
It's nice to know ppl who are born on the same day as you!
(its rather hard to find previously in my sec sch life)

Okays...
Did you notice the change in my blogskin?
I have changed it cause the previous tagline does not apply to me anymore... hahas
So i have changed to this. However, it's not the confirmed one yet la.
Probably in the future, I will have better ones. =)

No comments: