Monday, July 28, 2008

NUS Reg

Wo0! Headed to NUS to settle my medical check up and administrative issues today! Alot of ppl w0rx! Queue until i wanna faint while standing.. hahas! Got myself lost a few times in the school though.. so ma lu! Luckily, there's one senior whom i know via camp helped me out. =)

Pai seh la, I let Evon waited so long for me. Dun think she will be reading my blog though. but still wanna say sorry! =)

Still, i have completed all my stuffs in ONE day! Whee! Tmr shall go back to school for the talks and everything.. oh my... gonna stone on the chair for quite some time. gees.. shhh...

Heys ppl, I am starting to get comments from ppl outside about my hair. Fortunately, most of them are positive. There's this auntie in the toilet commented that my hair color is nice when i am washin my hands. Also, my junior from EVG gave positive comments on my hair color too. Furthermore, while shopping today, a Auntie in the boutique too complimented my hair color. Gees! Also, some of my frens tot it look AH Lian too... hahas...

What can i say?! Okay, I am starting to get used to it already. Woot!

Aniiwaess.. like the song on my blog? ' I wanted You ' by INA

Nice bahx? Can't find the lyrics though - sad...

If anybody found it, please let me know oki? thanks!

Pictures!

This is my new MATRICULATION CARD! Woo!
Matri card
My pic is not nice. This pic is taken long long time ago. That time too rush and i anyhow put this as my pic.. so ugly... hais. *regrets*

Shopping
This pic taken while shopping in FAR EAST after orientation talks in NUS.
The rest are too blur for me to put it up.. gees.. sad.

No comments: