Sunday, August 24, 2008

Arts bash in Zouk!

I'm back! from Arts Bash in ZOUK!

Guess wad? I wore my favourite Kimono there! So happy!
Finally got a chance to wear it.

Quite tired... cuz i slept rather late, as late as 4am u know?
then I attended the Citizenship Ceremony in CPCC at noon... after that jiu chiong to meet my frens in PS. No time to rest at all ah!

hehehs... This is a picture I took with my mum before the event starts.
yea, you can see my tired face here...
Photobucket
Whahaha! She look super young rite?
Yes! She is THAT young! Double my age. c0ol huh?
She will get to see me getting married giving birth and many many more!
So? Give birth early! so that you can get involved in ur child's growth TOTALLY! =)

I have received my Singapore Citizenship Certificate and my RED IC! Show you the related pics later. hees!

YUp! Talking about the Arts Bash in Z0uk now. Wow. you noe wad?
The former Arts King and Queen (2007) - the King is super handsome lah!
When i see him i wanna faint liao.. whaha...
Okay, basically most of the people in my Faculty is good looking one, be it guy or gal.
Dun believe? Come and see lo!

Hahas~ The following are the pics I took with my Kimono.. see! See!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this pic! I took it using the mirror in the P0o P0o ro0m.
Photobucket

Ha! Reach home already still dun wanna give up taking photos! =)
Photobucket

Until here, If you find yourself abit Nauseous, I am so sorry!
Go get a plastic bag and vomit alright? U will definitly feel better. =)

No comments: