Friday, August 1, 2008

O-Week and bidding!

Recently I have been going to school for the orientation week. Rather busy. Tired and shag. Cux have to wake up early and return home late. But still! It's fun!

I need to take approx. an hour to travel to school. Taking into account of all bus journey and the snail moving traffic. Headache! That's why i want to get my driving license ASAP! So that i can bring my dad's car to school and save all those hassles... gees!

Oh yea! A piece of good news to share with you! I managed to get all the modules that I have bidded for! They are hot and expensive man and i managed to get it! so happy! Whoosh!

The following are the modules that I will be taking for my SEM 1:

Module Code: JS1101E
Module Title: Introduction to Japanese Studies

Module Code: TS1101E
Module Title: Introduction to Theatre and Drama

Module Code: NM1101E
Module Title: Communications,
New Media and Society
<----- My FAVE! =)

Gotta major in Communications, new media and society! My only Love. That's the main reason I chose FASS.

Here's some random pics that I took during the orientation. =) more to come though, that's definitely not all yea?

Jeslyn (senior) and me!
oweek

Dhanesh and I! My face look rather big in this pic. >.<
oweek

Show you something,

Guess where's this place?

oweek

oweek

Still dunno where?

Ha! Let me tell you.

This place is actually,

Prince George's Park Residences in NUS

One of our Hostels in NUS other than halls such as Sheares Hall, Eusoff hall and Kent Ridge Hall.

COOL huh?! The exterior look of the residence is absolutely like CONDO la. I cant help but keep staring at the buildings with my mouth wide open. (like sua ku like that)

Hopefully in the future, I'll get to stay here for a while. gees... >.-

No comments: