Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The F1 Experience

ello!
I have been trying my luck these few days...
Fancy sacrificing my recess week for study to work in F1 race.
Well, i do not regret it at all. (at least my CNM paper didnt die!)
Cox i have met many wonderful friends while working there!
The experience is WOW!

Okay, i'm going to start with the conventional line: Let the pics do the talking.
You will actually realise, unlike other ppl, i cherish pictures with friends more than anything else.















and more...

F1 police car


cars on showcasing! LAMBO!!!!




I like this!




Dont forget the HOT gals!


nice view of the track


Pit Stop










I know that this is a lame posture...








My co0l Supervisor! he rocks!


Me camwhoring again...


me with my fave lambo!


actually i also like normal cars such as peugot/audi/suzukiswift!



angmohs! they are so funny!






This is the starting point!


nothing to do during break




Terrence and me


The pretty track!




Picture with the MArshall! They are the ones running to the car first when it crashed!
Brave oh!


That shud be all.. if i found out that i have miss any pics i will definitely put them all up! =)

No comments: