Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NM2208

aye aye!
Today i have some photos to share with you... is spill over from the other time. cox it came slightly late. but its ok rite?

I look like a xing fu xiao nv ren here. Gees! woot woot!






Ryan and I

Thanks ryan for always taking pictures for me! =)

I noe u guys like to see pictures. so i post alot of pictures let u see! Am I good?

YEA!

There will be more pictures to come too! Cox this weekend i'll be attending several functions. hope that i can take enough pics! *wide grin*

I'm going for NUSSU PRU welcome tea tmr. Hope it goes well and I wun be embarrassed. hahas!

NUSSU PRU = National University of Singapore Student Union Public Relations Unit.

I'm going to join it as my CCA ba! Hope the WC tea tmr will be fun!

Also! I found out from Jeslyn that there's one module which i can do designs! Whee! How much i wanted it! ITs Principles of Visual Communication!

Next sem no matter wad, i die die wanna take it - At all costs! HA HA!

No comments: