Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So cute n funny!

Hais! Tell you something...
I wonder why my mum suddenly so concern about my market value.
As in how many suitors do I have.
She kept asking me if I have any.
I always reply, 'nope lah! crazy, who wants me?'
(but now really dun have.... >.<)

Sadness seize me when she throw me that question.
Why don't she ask earlier or even later, why now? when i just broke up with him?
The empitness inside my heart is like.... cant be described.
Now I have to fill it up again MYSELF.
I am still injured.

She is like so enthu now.. Say want to buy a hair dye for me to change my current hair color. Cox she says this hair color dun usually leave a good impression in others. Hence she wan to cover the color for me.

She mentioned about it earlier and I thought she was just joking or wad.
Now that she brought it up again...
I guess she meant it.

We will see if she really means it.

Stay tuned on my hair color.

P.S: Anyway, color also not nice liao, the dark brown color is coming out! argh!

No comments: