Thursday, September 4, 2008

SEP ---> my target!

Was doing my Japanese Studies project...
then instead of having a Kit-Kat for my break,
I have decided to blog abit...

My school had this "Ask About Exchange" event in the central forum the whole day today. The purpose of this event is to let us know more about the Students Exchange Programme (SEP) such as the Financial aids that are available, procedures that you have to go through, pre requisites of course! also to answer our queries and doubts about SEP.

I dun have many questions about it though, so i just take the goodie bag and read the contents. ( I wanna see the average spendings that you have to cover for yourself for each different countries!)

Cox I have done my hmwrk before I enter school as I have always been very interested in going overseas, be it Exchange or Field trips... =) I die die must get out of Singapore to see the world once before I graduate.

I already have some countries in mind, but of course, have to see wad is my future major. =) It does affect the countries/universities that I am able to go.

First and foremost, I NEED to save enough money first. Also score well enough to apply for NASA Award to lighten my burden and also to qualify for SEP!

Hence, my pending targets of the year:

> Class 3 license (Practical Test date: 20 Nov 08)
> Good grades
> SEP (Do well for exams which are coming soon - Nov/Dec)

It's good to have goals in your life. Otherwise you will just be wandering aimlessly.

I have no idea how I will fare for my upcoming examinations. Really hope that everything will go well SMOOTHLY! =)

Worse come to worse if I can't get my SEP, I will strive for it next sem or go for field trip instead.. hahas...

I have my ambitions too!

Jia you Irene!

No comments: