Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nicole bdae

enough of those emo entries.
Despite writing so much, nothing has changed at all...

Jus an update of my activities recently.


Thursday: Dinner with amanda, hanson and michelle at somewhere near my school (zi Char) and drinking at dempsey road

Friday: Went for an hour's tutorial in the afternoon. Later at night, went to Jia bao's birthday party at a KTV lounge in orchard

Saturday: Returned F1 uniforms at Marina Mandarin hotel ballroom, seen him... he was hurt by an incident. take care yea? Confused once again.
Left my F1 peps at around 6pm, meeting my Theatre frens to Laselle for a Play called 'The Fever'. The play is on Poverty. Very abstract and interesting!

Sunday: Attended Nicole's 21st Birthday Party, simple yet nice... well organised babe! Happy birthday once again! She has the same birthday as me.. so co0l rite? After that went shopping abit and headed home soon after... super tired already.
Knocked off very early at around 10 plus.

It is SUCH a hectic weekend!

random takes...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nicole's guestbook... we did it nicely oh...

Monday is another tired day. Started early at 9am and ends at 6pm. After which, headed to paya lebar with florence.. heehees..

TUESDAY! TODAY!

I am heading to my driving lesson soon... wheee..! so long never drive liao.. getting all my POWER back soon... whahaha!

No comments: