Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not focus

I am totally not focusing recently.
Being rather emotional lately, i have been drinking my days away.
I drank consecutively for 2 days...
One for dinner with frens and the other during a bdae party...

Drink until my voice gone... erm, think is not becox of the drinking
It might be because of my flu and fever that came b4 that...
Then sorethroat.. and eventually, it got worse..
now dumb... =(

This is so disturbing! I can't even speak properly!
For ppl like me who likes to talk so much,
suddenly have the difficulty making even a SOUND! So sick!

Hais.. celebrate too much after my mid term.. o0ps!
Lost track on my school readings
luckily, not my assignments.
I so0o going to find my focus back and...
get on with my life!

Irene, please FOCUS!

No comments: