Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bright and Shine! ^^

Its Sunday and 8.34am and I am awake! Amazing it is.

I woke up real early yesterday and didn't take afternoon nap at all. So I decided to go to bed early to rest. Yesterday was a cool day, so I guess today will be the same?

I realised that i didn't do much these few days, perhaps it's because i did too much for the past few days. I took a rest, yes, i deserve it. Let's not be guilty Irene. You need a rest. Real work shall start today? Maybe.

I feel so proud of myself now, my room is clean and the air is fresh. Ready for the final exams battle! It was in such a mess due to my negligence previously. :)

So an update on my To-Dos: editing and revision. I always like to write down to-dos somewhere (on multiple places in fact) for my own reference and tracking, just a habit of mine. Ignore this paragraph if you are not interested.


Yay! A lil update on my past activities. Went MFW for Nat's debut, and the trip was awesome despite being so shagged after all the work. :)







So yea! That's about it. Really looking forward to the next few weeks. It's going to be interesting.

No comments: