Saturday, April 9, 2011

I am back!

It's been a while really. The last post was written a day after my 19th birthday, 2 years ago!

For the past few years, i have been busy with being active on social media, internship and other useless stuff. Recently, one of my modules require my group to do up a blog post for our articles, so I went back to check up my blogspot account and saw my blog.

When i was reading through my past posts, I laughed at my childishness, ignorance and emo-ness. I WAS so YOUNG, then. But its interesting.

Look at my blog design. So passe! Haha! I changed the background and header to a much simpler one for the moment. Still wondering what design I want to adopt for the new me. :)

Hence, I decided to write something. I have a lot to say, a lot to feel, but just didn't know where to express properly. Ranting on twitter is effortless yes, but ain't effective in relieving myself.

So here I am, back. But should I continue blogging?

No comments: